78155 Family Athletic Club and Nutrition Center provides only the most modern & up to date exercise and workout equipment.
You will have access to all of these wonderful features:
- *24/7 Access Except for Major holidays
- *Complete Pricing Information “ Memberships Start as Low as $19.95 Per Month
- *Hi-Def Video Display Systems
- *State-of-the-Art Equipment from Precor, Cybex, Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, Rogue, MuscleDriver and Pendlay
- *Approximately 16,000 sq. foot Facility
- *Custom Designed Bootcamp Programs Offered at Convenient Times in the Morning and Evening
- *Complete Nutrition Center Featuring ADVOCARE, QUEST, DYMATIZE, CELLUCOR and Many More.
- *Featuring City Blends Smoothie Cafe and Health Beverages
- *Over 100 State-of-the-Art High Tech Exercise Machines with Full Video Display
- *World Class Sound System with Bose Sound Isolation Technology
I graduated college at the biggest I had ever been in my life, 260 lbs. Coming into college at 180 lbs, I didn’t feel at all how I used to, not to mention the quirks my friends and family were giving. I knew that I needed a change (as cliché as that sounds), Mark and Carlos had been telling me about the CrossFit program and how it had changed the way they thought about training; so a few months later, I decided to join in and see what they were talking about. After the first workout, I was hooked. Mixing CrossFit and weight training, I was able to lose 65 lbs in 9 months! Every workout is different and it literally whips me into shape each time! The workout supports functional movements in everyday life, instead of the traditional “lift things up and put them down” mentality! The trainers are the best, the people who attend the classes are awesome, and every work out is different! Definitely something that helps you come back each day. I went in with a quote, “A year from now, you’ll wish you started!” I am astounded by the changes already, and can’t wait to see the changes I’ll have made by the end of my first year of CrossFit!- Derek
I love CrossFit. When I first started I had trouble cleaning the bar and was a nervous wreck before each class. It is the only fitness program I have done where I have seen such great results. It is fun, challenging, and rewarding. I would recommend CrossFit 78155 to anyone that wants to push and challenge themselves beyond what they thought they could do.- Rachel